Write for us
The Web write for us
We welcome guest posts that are used on our website on the web. If you are a blogger, experienced writer, or graduate showing your work, we will consider publishing your articles on our site. Basically, our requirement for an article (meaning it is not published elsewhere on your site) is of high quality and must be over 1,500 words.
Things to know about writing for us:
- The main topics of blogging are web design and graphics, web development, freelance work, blogging, and marketing.
- We are offering sponsored or paid content services. We publish your article at reasonable prices.
- Not all applications submitted were accepted. We refuse to submit articles and reserve the right to inquire about what we publish. Else, if we do not use your article, you will be free to use it elsewhere.
What we publish:
We publish articles in 600 to 2500 words depending on the complexity of the subject—an average of 1,500 words. Articles are often displayed with custom images. Essays can be informal in style and content - great for training and less intensive recording - or tightly organized and edited. They need to look carefully at emerging industries.
If you are sending a message, please follow these instructions:
- A blog can be submitted in the form of HTML, text, or Word format.
- All applications must be original. It cannot be removed and definitely stolen. Satisfaction must be unique.
- We can not publish an article if similar articles are published on different sites.
- Are the images good? Please include it if possible?
- Images must be 725 x 380 pixels, if applicable, and optimized for the web (jpg or png).
- Alt images must be included in all images.
- Please attach a short biography of the author at the end of the article. Resumes can include links to your site and / or social networking profile. We encourage authors to include a link in their Google+ profile to participate in the Google Authors program.
If you have an article, you can contact us. In addition to articles and tutorials, we also publish free resources for readers (such as WordPress themes, textures, icons, etc.). If you have a resource you want to share with our readers, please let us know.
Type of Article that we publish:
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Dedicated Server
- WordPress themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Web Development
- App Development
- Cloud Computing
- Reseller Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Social Media
- Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Make Money Online
- Web Design
What do we not publish?
We work with various authors. We will immediately reject content submitted by the CEO or an anonymous member of your team if your CEO wants to write to us; great! Send them this guide, and they will be able to join just like everyone else.
We can't publish articles that are a spun or vulgar content marketing attempt. As long as your company and your product experience are valuable, bits filled with links to your product or instructions for using the product will be rejected. Think about what you learned, not how you can sell it to our readers.
We will share your work:
For each article or blog post uploaded to our site, we will share it on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. For high-quality articles, CEOs will share them with the entire LinkedIn network, which has thousands of business owners and other contacts. In return, we ask that you share articles on your social media accounts. As mentioned above, in our article, we are a "branch" that allows hyperlinks to allow all of our readers to click on your site or social account if they wish.
How to submit an article:
Please send us your content file (text or PDF) in ( firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com ) and include the following:
- Meta Title
- Meta Descripiton
- Focus Keyword
- Use Proper Heading and Sub Headings
- Featured Image
- Image Alt Text
We do not pay for articles or accept payment for publishing articles on our site. We follow Google's webmaster guidelines, so please don't ask us to accept payment for a link in your article.
We periodically review articles submitted and published on our site. If we identified that your article had been shared elsewhere, we might remove it from our site. By submitting an article, you agree to use it on our site (with any changes that apply to us) and will not claim payment or copyright infringement now or in the future. Finally, when an article is published on our site, it becomes our property, and you are not permitted to republish it without our prior written consent.